Thursday, September 18, 2008

Phone Sex Updates with a Kinky Coed

OMG I like totally forgot I had a blog here im so totally embarassed about how i havent updated it, no worries ill update it often from now on... MMM but on a plus note ive been totally busy with all the fun and freaky phone sex u guys have been calling me for. I love it so much i guess mostly cuz i love sex so much. Im kinda of a slut like that, the more cock the merrier. I mean being a rl slut and a phone sex slut is so much the best of both worlds its like having a bunch of cock and eating it too or rather talking about it. lol

anyhoo, if your like scared about calling little ol me its easy to do all u have to do is call 1-888-662-6482 and ask to speak to kinky coed Cricket and its easy sailing and fun times from there.


Cricket
1-888-662-6482
Aim: kinkycoedcricket
My Totally Hot Phone Sex Webpage

No comments: