Friday, September 19, 2008

Big Black Cock Phone Sex



Told you I would update more often, i mean i dont have a dick in me 24/7 id be much too tired to do anything else even phone sex. mmm although i cant wait to meet my boytoy tonight hes really tall and he has a big black cock. omg i just love being pounded by that bbc then again i love being pounded by any big dick. ok well im a slut for a big dick anyway. lol a total phone sex slut too, i mean if i got as much dick in day to day life as i do on the phone you would have to put my little pussy on ice. phone sex is fun cuz i totally get off on it with the guys especially when they talk about all the taboo fantasys and roleplays they have. I just love being a horny naughty babysitter in fantasys and all the older men who just want to play with my big titts, hot ass, and tight pussy. mmm my panties are just dripping thinking about it. I better get a big dick to put in it. lol
Mmm want to put your hard cock in my tight coed pussy? Its only a phone sex call away.


Cricket
1-888-662-6482

No comments: